By Katherine Morales
1. The Office: a comedy documentary, based on a paper company called Dunder-Mifflin. This show will make you laugh, cry, smile, and so much more. It’s truly an binge-worthy show.
2. Criminal Minds: revolves around a team of FBI agents who solves cases and catch criminals. Each person on the team has unique personalities which makes you love them differently, they will put smiles on your face and cry your eyes out.
3. The Get Down: let’s take it back to the Bronx, New York in the 1970s. Young kids who love music are trying to make it big in the record-world by speaking out on how their city is corrupt. This show is so important because it provides good representation of black, latinx, and lGBT+. The get down has fantastic music and a talented cast.
4. The Originals: if you love sci-fi shows then you’ll love this! A spin-off of The Vampire Diaries, the show is based on a family, the original vampires, who have returned to New Orleans, the city they have built, and tension rises. This show is so much drama and action, you can’t get enough, this show leaves you wanting more!
5. Young & Hungry: a girl who loves to cook who needs a job, finds out that a one of the richest tech entrepreneur was hiring a professional chef. She proves to him and gets the job and something more… Another comedy show, but who doesn’t love those? This show will bring you joy and make you hungry for more.